Driver máy in laser Ricoh SP 210SU
08/12/2017 14:11:10 admin 8293 lượt
Link tải Driver máy in laser Ricoh SP 210SU:
DDST Printer Driver
(File Size : 2,484 KB)
Ver.1.01 Released Date: 10/06/2015
Printer driver: The user-friendly DDST driver rasterizes print-data on the host computer that is submitting the job. This driver is only intended for use with DDST products.
USB TWAIN/WIA Driver
(File Size : 25,360 KB)
Ver.1.01 Released Date: 22/10/2014
This file contains TWAIN scanner driver and WIA scanner driver for USB connection.
(File Size : 3,569 KB)
Ver.1.04 Released Date: 28/06/2016
Machine Controller Firmware update for Windows
(File Size : 8,576 KB)
Ver.1.01 Released Date: 30/07/2015
- The machine's controller firmware is the software that allows the machine to function. By performing this firmware update, you can update the software inside the machine to the latest version.
- Important Notes:
- To perform the firmware update, your computer must be running one of the following operating systems: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1(32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (32/64-bit).
- Please be sure not to perform the firmware update while the machine is making copies, printing, or sending/receiving a FAX. If you do, a firmware update error may occur, which can damage your machine. As part of this, please disconnect your FAX line before you begin the update.
- It is recommended that you perform the firmware update via a USB connection. To do this, please note that you need to install the printer driver that support USB connection on your computer first.
- The update may take a while to complete. Please be sure not to turn off the power during the update. Turn off the power only after the machine makes a beeping sound and "Firmware Update Done Please Reboot" appears on the control panel display.